Reasons to Deport Aliens
25 Reasons to Deport illegal aliens: (and the proof):
1. $11 Billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens each year.
2. $2.2 Billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens.
3. $2.5 Billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens.
4. $12 Billion dollars a year is spent on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html
5. $17 Billion dollars a year is spent for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html
6. $3 Million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens.
7. 30% percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal aliens.
8. $90 Billion Dollars a year is spent on illegal aliens for Welfare & social services by the American taxpayers.
9. $200 Billion Dollars a year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal aliens.
10. The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that’s two and a half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In particular, their children, are going to make a huge additional crime problem in the United States.
11. During the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our Southern Border also, as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from Terrorist Countries. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine, meth, heroine and marijuana, crossed into the U. S. from the Southern border. Homeland Security Report:
12. The National Policy Institute, “estimated that the total cost of mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion or an average cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year period.”
13. In 2006 illegal aliens sent home $45 BILLION in remittances back to their countries of origin.
14. ©¯The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One Million Sex Crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants In The United States©˜.
15. Every day 12 Americans are murdered by an illegal alien. Another 13 Americans are killed by uninsured drunk illegal aliens and Eight American Children are victims of a sex crime committed by an illegal alien each day! (Toto, we©ˆre not in Kansas anymore.) http://www.house.gov/apps/list/hearing/ia05_king/col_20060505_bite.html
16. Today, criminal aliens account for over 29 percent of prisoners in Federal Bureau of Prisons facilities and a higher share of all federal prison inmates. These prisoners represent the fastest growing segment of the federal prison population.
Incarceration of criminal aliens cost an estimated $624 million to state prisons (1999) and $891 million to federal prisons (2002), according to the most recent available figure from the Bureau of Justice Statistics.
17. ©¯Illegal Aliens and American Medicine©˜. ©¯Many illegal aliens harbor fatal diseases that American Medicine fought and vanquished long ago, such as drug-resistant tuberculosis, malaria, leprosy, plague, polio, dengue and Chagas disease.©˜ The Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons
18. In 2002, HIV/AIDS was the third leading cause of death among Hispanic men aged 35 to 44 and the fourth leading cause of death among Hispanic women in the same age group. Most Hispanic men were exposed to HIV through sexual contact with other men. Source (CDC): http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/resources/factsheets/hispanic.htm
19. If enacted the Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act (CIRA, S. 2611) would be the most dramatic change in immigration law in 80 years, allowing an estimated 103 million persons to legally immigrate to the U.S. over the next 20 years °© fully one-third of the current population of the United States.
20. U.S. Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL) today unveiled an impact analysis that shows the Senate immigration bill °© should it become law °© would permit up to 217.1 million new legal immigrants into the United States over the next 20 years, a number equal to 66 percent of the total current population.
21. The number of illegal immigrants in the United States may be as high as 20 million people, more than double the official 9 million people estimated by the Census Bureau. 1/3/05
22. Cases of Leprosy on The Rise In The U.S., The New York Times. ©¯While there were some 900 recorded cases in the United States 40 years ago, today more than 7,000 people have leprosy.©˜ Leprosy is an airbourne virus, it can also be spread by touching and coughing.
23. Organizations Protesting Immigration Reform, State by State. Won©ˆt you join in?
24. America Welcomes Illegal©ˆs Contagious Disease.
25. Mexico is the 4th Richest Oil Nation in the World.
¯Freedom Isnt For Everyone, Only Those Who Are Willing To Fight For It.
Illegal Alien Fact Sheet
Twelve Americans are murdered every day by illegal aliens which translates to 4,380 Americans murdered annually by illegal aliens (Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa)
Thirteen Americans are killed by drunk illegal alien drivers for another annual death toll of 4,745. That’s 23,725 since Sept. 11, 2001. (Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa)
Eight American children are victims of sexual abuse by illegal aliens every day
a total of 2,920 annually. (Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa)
95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.
83% of warrants for murder in Phoenix are for illegal aliens.
86% of warrants for murder in Albuquerque are for illegal aliens.
75% of people on the most wanted list in Los Angeles, Phoenix, and Albuquerque are illegal aliens.
24.9% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally.
40.1% of all inmates in Arizona detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally.
48.2% of all inmates in New Mexico detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally.
29% (630,000) of convicted illegal aliens in state and federal prisons at a cost of $1.6 billion annually.
More than 300,000 illegal aliens in Los Angeles County are living in garages.
More than 53% of all investigated burglaries reported in California, New Mexico, Nevada, Arizona, and Texas are perpetrated by illegal aliens.
More than half of all gang members in Los Angeles are illegal aliens from south of the border.
More than 43% of all Food Stamps issued are to illegal aliens.
More than 41% of all unemployment checks issued in the United States are to illegal aliens.
62% of all undocumented immigrants in the United States are working for cash and not paying taxes, predominantly illegal aliens, working without a green card.
More than 380,000 anchor babies born in the United States in 2005 were to parents who are illegal aliens; making those 380,000 babies automatically U.S. citizens. 97.2% of all costs incurred from those births were paid by the American taxpayer.
More than 66% of all births in California are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal, whose births were paid for by taxpayers.
Nearly 60% of all occupants of HUD properties in the United States are illegal aliens.
In Los Angeles County, 5.1 million people speak English and 3.9 million speak Spanish.
More than 34% of Arizona students in grades 1-12 are illegal aliens.
More than 42% of California students in grades 1-12 are non-English speaking.
More than 71% of all apprehended cars stolen in 2005 in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada, and California were stolen by illegal aliens or transport coyotes.
63% of cited or stopped drivers in Arizona have no license, no insurance, and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 63%, 97% are illegal aliens.
66% of cited/stopped drivers in New Mexico have no license, no insurance, and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 66%, 98% are illegal aliens.
Less than 2% of illegal aliens in the United States are picking crops, but 41% are on welfare.
The lifetime fiscal impact (taxes paid minus services used) for the average adult Mexican illegal alien on the average American taxpayer is $55,000 over a five-year span. You personally are giving $11,000 every year to illegal aliens.
K-12 school expenditures for illegal aliens cost U.S. Taxpayers $7.4 Billion a year (US Rep. Gary Miller)
Illegal aliens consume $3.7 Billion annually in Medicare and Medicaid benefits since 40% of illegal aliens are on U.S. Welfare (Federation for American Immigration Reform)
$1.6 billion is spent annually in prison costs to house, feed and clothe illegal aliens who fill 32% of our federal and state prisons (Fox News Channel O Reilly Factor)
$10 billion dollars are sent back to Mexico annually by illegal aliens (according to the Pew Hispanic Center), an amount which now makes it Mexico s 2nd largest industry
Leprosy, Hansen s disease, was so rare in America that in 40 years only 900 people were afflicted. Suddenly, in the past three years America has more than 7,000 cases of leprosy. Leprosy now is endemic to northeastern states because illegal aliens and other immigrants brought leprosy from India, Brazil, the Caribbean, and Mexico (Thomson American Health Consultants; 2003)
Tuberculosis was virtually absent in Virginia until in 2002, when it spiked a 17% increase, but Prince William County, just south of Washington, D.C., had a much larger rise of 188%. (American Medical Association (JAMA) June 2005)
Illegal aliens make up 32% of State & Federal Prison populations (FNC O Reilly Factor)
There are an estimated 240,000 illegal alien sexual predators currently in the USA (Violent Crimes Institute – May 2006)
Over 1,000,000 sexual crimes are estimated to have been committed in the USA over the past seven years by illegal aliens (Violent Crimes Institute – May 2006)
90% of all crime in Brooks County Texas is committed by illegal aliens (Brooks County Sheriff s Department April 2006)
In the Jan/Feb of 2006 of the 120,000 illegals caught in the Laredo sector, 2,500 of them were from the Middle East!!!
A large, but unknown, number of al Qaeda terrorists and Chinese nationals are infiltrating our country virtually anywhere they choose from Brownsville to San Diego. One al Qaeda terrorist was held for several weeks after being captured on our border and is currently under FBI custody.
A large number of Islamic individuals have moved into homes in Nuevo Laredo and are being taught Spanish to assimilate into the local culture.–unbelievable!
Texas Border Sheriffs have found uniform patches from an elite group of Islamic suicide bombers (Verified by Israeli intelligence)
The rate of non-Mexican aliens (or OTMs) and special interest aliens (or SIAs
aliens from so-called countries of interest ) apprehended on the northern and southern borders has increased from 30,147 in 2003 to 44,614 in 2004. – Congressman Tom Tancredo
By June 30, 2004, the number of SIAs had swelled 42.5% to 6,022 from “Countries of Interest” such as those the State Department considers sponsors of terrorism (Cuba, Iran, Libya, North Korea, Sudan, Syria) and others where militant Islam simmers (Afghanistan, Egypt, Indonesia, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, and Yemen). Department of
Numerous law enforcement officers have been beaten, stabbed and shot by illegal aliens over the past few years
o Officer Rodney Johnson, 40, Houston, Texas
o Officer Brian Jackson, 28, Dallas, Texas
o Deputy Brandon “Brandy” Winfield, 29, of the Marion County, Ohio
o Detective Hugo Arango, 24, of the Doroville, Ga
o Deputy Saul Gallegos, 35, of the Chelan County, Wash.,
o Deputy Sheriff David March, 33, of the Los Angeles County
o Officer Tony Zeppetella, 27, of the Oceanside, Calif
o Officer Daniel Howard Golden, 27, Huntsville, Ala
o And Dozens More…
Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:11 am
I find it interesting when folks make the claim that the treatment of Black Americans is a picture of the treatment of illegal aliens.
Some of the same folks who were behind the Tuskeegee experiment are the same types that want amnesty. And when did black Americans bring increases in M-TB, leprosy and Chagas, to name only a couple of examples. Got kids in school? Will you learn that they have TB one day? Won’t happen?
Or do you have a daughter? Wait until she grows up. May be she will end up a double amutee like Tricia Taylor of Detroit. She was run against a wall by a drunk driver, who just happened to be an illegal alien.
Or how about:
“A Teen Is Raped and Killed, And a Suspect Is Charged. But the Legal Case Has Both Sides at a Loss for Words.”
Most Americans are not doing due dilligence. Maybe some may want to watch Chris Hanson’s chasing of predators. Hey, who cares if some of those H-1 holders just happen to like under age females. Thye’re high tech workers and America needs them!
Do you have a good hospital in your area? Search out Madeline Cosman’s articles on the impact of illegal aliens in Southern California. 25 hospitals closed, bankrupt thanks to, tah-dah, illegal aliens.
Meat packing was $19-21 an hour in 1980. It’s now about $9-11 an hour. Labor shortages usually result in higher wages. What happened?
Must be those jobs Americans don’t want or won’t do, huh?
Don’t be afarid of what you know. Be afraid of what you do not know. And ask why 75% of the babies born in the same hospital JFK died in are born to illegal aliens. Why are more Hispanics born in Georgia and North Carollina than Texas or California?
Then call John McCain’s office and ask him why he thinks that illegal aliens should be given in-state tuition rights at any college in America? But maybe you do not care?
Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:13 am
To have any hope of dealing wiith this problem people must get beyond petty differences and then make honest decisions. They must begin at the local level and then work their way up the ladder.
The Founders did not see citizenship as easy and they did not believe in democracy. If you wonder why, you’re not reading this article or seeing the changes being carried out to America. A republic was founded with well defined laws and those laws had reason behind them. Examples? Do a search on St. George Tucker and what he wrote about the right to keep and bear arms. And no he was not a NRA member.
Then while you’re digesting local politicians, find out who is hiring illegal aliens from the small companies to the large ones. Post their names at
http://www.wehirealines.com. Roaches do not seem to like it when you shine lights on them. And when you turn rocks over critters scatter.
The fact that two Border Patrol officers will go to prison while a drug dealer was given immunity (See http://www.ForTheCause.us) should raise questions about what Jorge W. Bush really is involved in. Pardoning drug dealers while ignoring the pleas of members of Congress and American citizens should raise questions about his real interests.
If you have insurance through State Farm or Allstate switch to AAA or Farmers, as examples, unless you really want your money going to LULAC and other Hispanic open borders organizations. And then ask your member of Congress why he or she has not called for the impeachment of Bush. He clearly is not enforcing U.S. immigration laws – the current show round ups are just that – while he claims to defend us from terrorists. He cherry picks, which terrorists just like he cherry picks his Bible.
And if your member of Congress cares not, maybe a recall would draw his or her attention.
Of course, if you like going to Mexico you will not have to travel to go there any more. With all the talk of the liberals just remember the motto of some of these Hispanic groups; “For the race everything. For those outside the race nothing.” Get use to being to being the target racism, whether black or white. Wait for your name to appear at
http://www.immigrationshumancost.org. MS13 makes the Klan and the Black Panthers look tame. And settle down in your barrio.
Why Is it “Impossible” to Deport Illegal Aliens, Mr. Bush?
By John Lillpop
Saturday, January 20, 2007
President George W. Bush has undertaken the onerous task of converting certain Muslim dictatorships and theocracies in the Middle East to enlightened democracies.
Mr. Bush apparently believes that America can, and should, determine the form of government that billions of Muslims live under.
But while our commander-in-chief is eager to impose American ideology on billions of Muslims in nations thousands of miles removed from our shores, he turns downright squeamish when it comes to defending America’s own borders and enforcing our immigration laws.
Most distressing is Bush’s assertion that deportation of millions of illegal aliens is “impossible.”
How in the world can it be “impossible” for the most powerful and technologically advanced nation in the world to remove criminals who have invaded our nation at time of war?
Surely the greatest hope for the civilized world in the global “war on terror” is not helpless when it comes to criminals inside its own borders? Some of who are most likely terrorists?
If America is really that impotent, Osama bin Laden and other Islamofascists will see that as great news, and a source of inspiration for continuing their Jihad on the civilized world.
Moreover, if America is unable, or unwilling, to control who enters and who stays here, victory for terrorism and world domination by Islamic extremists are all but assured.
Is that really the message you wish to convey to the world, Mr. President?
The great-unanswered question in all of this is:
Why does President Bush always act on behalf of illegal aliens, rather than America?
Why does he arrogantly and foolishly deny these facts?
– Mexico has violated the sovereignty and borders of America by encouraging 20 million illiterate peasants to cross the border illegally.
– Illegal aliens feed at the public trough for health care, education, food, housing and other vital services to which they were not entitled, and which cost U.S. taxpayers hundreds of billions of dollars each year.
– Illegal aliens overwhelm American hospitals, medical clinics, and emergency rooms and refuse to pay for medical services received.
– The impact of serving illegal aliens forces scores of medical facilities into bankruptcy, resulting in the loss of vital medical services for American citizens.
– Illegal aliens who refuse to pay for medical services manage to send $30-40 billion a year back to Mexico.
– Illegal aliens refuse to learn English, and demand that America provide services in Spanish at considerable cost to American citizens.
– Illegal aliens the education of American children because of language and cultural issues.
– Illegal aliens demand driver’s licenses despite being in America illegally, and demand that driver instruction and testing materials be in Spanish.
– Illegal aliens demand the same reduced tuition rates offered to American students here legally.
– Illegal aliens vote in U.S. elections and alter election results.
– Illegal aliens overwhelm America’s penal system, making it impossible to deal with the citizen inmate population.
– Illegal aliens engage in wholesale forgery of vital public documents and commit identity theft in order to secure employment, education, credit, and access to public services.
Millions of illegal aliens take to the streets to protest pending legislation in the U.S. Congress that would tighten border security and enforce the nation’s immigration laws
– Illegal aliens wave Old Glory and scream “Yes, we can!” and “We are America” in Spanish as they marched to protest the rule of law in America
– Illegal aliens cry “racism” every time they are criticized for being in America illegally or challenged to learn English and assimilate into American society.
In other words, this corrupt bunch of third-world banditos is under the misguided notion that America has no sovereign rights or borders, and that our great nation should be open to every Mexican peasant that decides unilaterally to squat in America.
Again, the unanswered question: Why does U.S. President George W. Bush consistently side with Mexico and illegal aliens instead of fighting on behalf of Americans?