1. Of course, what is it about the word “illegal” you don’t understand?
2. Should all people get to disobey the laws they want to, or only Hispanics? Isn�t this a double standard and what message does this send to our children? Who can, and who cannot act above the law?
3. Are immigration laws the only laws it’s okay for people to break, or are there other laws too? Isn�t this a case of selective law enforcement? Isn’t this a de facto two tier system of law enforcement in this country? Why are illegal aliens above the law?
4. How many of this hemisphere’s hundreds of millions of poor people do we want American taxpayers to subsidize?
5. Do you think this country’s land is growing or its water supply increasing after about 50 million years of staying the same size, or where else do you think we’ll get enough water for the people who are even here now, much less your answer to #4 above?
6. The rule of business is: “expenses walk in on two feet.” Would this axiom also be true for the U.S. government and how long can it sustain the harmful impact of mass illegal immigration to it�s taxpayers? Are the costs of illegal immigration “within budget?”
7. There is no society that can indefinitely allow a relentless flood of illegal aliens to contravene its laws, violate its sovereign borders, overwhelm its infrastructures and social systems, degrade employment opportunities for its own people, while the massiveness of the illegal invasion constantly degrades America’s way of life, culture and language. Why then is that being allowed to happen here in America? Ask yourself why insanity reigns?
8. Aren’t you ’sick and tired’ of hearing the pro-illegal alien lobby’s mantra of “it’s a federal problem” knowing full well that the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) consists of 2,000+ agents to deal with 23 MILLION illegal aliens? How many CIVIL infractions do YOU get a ‘pass’ for? When is the last time you heard of ANYBODY being arrested for ‘aiding and abetting’ illegal aliens, a felony with a penalty of up to five years in jail?
9. After 9/11 we have been a country at war yet our borders are left wide open to terrorists, drug and people smugglers, but why? Is this Bush’s Mexigate?
10. Is Mexico being hypocritical of our immigration policy?. . .
A. If you migrate to this county, you must speak the native language.
B. You have to be a professional or an investor. No unskilled workers allowed.
C. There will be no special bilingual programs in the schools, no special ballots for elections, all government business will be conducted in our language.
D. Foreigners will NOT have the right to vote no matter how long they are here.
E. Foreigners will NEVER be able to hold political office.
F. Foreigners will not be a burden to the taxpayers. No welfare, no food stamps, no health care, or other government assistance programs.
G. Foreigners can invest in this country, but it must be an amount equal to 40,000 times the daily minimum wage.
H. If foreigners do come and want to buy land that will be okay, BUT options will be restricted. You are not allowed waterfront property. That is reserved for citizens naturally born into this country.
I. Foreigners may not protest; no demonstrations, no waving a foreign flag, no political organizing, no bad-mouthing our president or his policies, if you do you will be sent home.
J. If you do come to this country illegally, you will be hunted down and sent straight to jail.
Harsh, you say? The above laws happen to be the immigration laws of Mexico!