It is only fitting, Mr President, that I open this letter by saying that at no time in the history of this nation have the American people been so ashamed of their President; Watergate, Whitewater and Bill Clinton’s promiscuous trysts in the Oval Office with Monica Lewinski don’t even compare, and those were certainly heinous enough. How could it get any worse? The answer is that you became president. During your two terms in office, Mr President, you have
* lied to the American people
* mislead the American people, wittingly and with purpose
* lead America and the American people into an undeclared war which has everything to do with oil and the bottom line on the personal financial statements of a select few people and companies and nothing to do with terrorism or freeing the Iraqi people from tyranny
* used the National Security Agency to eavesdrop on telephone conversations of Americans
* used the National Security Agency to peruse the bank records of Americans
* used the National Security Agency to data-mine internet electronic traffic of Americans
* signed into law the Patriot Act which has done nothing to deter terrorists but has curtailed the rights and freedom of every American
* used your office to undermine the American economy and sell American jobs overseas in a redistribution of wealth intended to destroy the American middle class.
And you are only half-way through your second term!
The American people are fed up, Mr President, with the lies, damn lies, and just plain lies.
You tell us our economy is good. But the American people know different. The American people are watching as American companies, built on the sweat of American labor, close their doors, take their profits and move their operations to foreign countries where they can pay people slave labor wages, yet sell the products manufactured for the same or higher prices; the profit from the same being used in part by those same companies to buy politicians like yourself on Capitol Hill. That makes people angry when they watch what amounts to money laundering at the expense of the ability of the people in this nation to make a decent living.
And it makes them more angry when the company closes its doors, and its former workers can no longer pay their mortgages, pay their debt; the adverse effect of which is a downward spiraling American economy that you make look good on paper but that does not, in reality, and as the American people see it, look good at all. The reality is what the people are seeing —
* homes devalued because the economy won’t support their current value;
* the price to fill the gas tank to get to and from work becoming prohibitive;
* the cost of life-saving medicine and procedures skyrocketing because Capitol Hill can be bought by the pharmaceutical industry just as a john buys the services of a prostitute;
* the price of utilities — heat, electricity, water and sewer/garbage — becoming prohibitive;
* the price of food becoming prohibitive as well as unsafe to consume;
* the price of even basic necessities continuing to increase while the paycheck or paychecks fails to keep pace.
This is certainly not the façade you keep painting, firmly believing the American people so gullible as to believe it.
Then there is the illegal alien issue — 12 to 20,000,000 illegal aliens in our country. These people are raping our country; there is no other word for it. These people are like leeches sucking the very life blood out of our nation. They don’t pay taxes; they don’t pay for their health care; they don’t pay for their education; they take American jobs, live in shacks and shanties, and send their wages out of this nation; they are criminals, one and all; they drive vehicles and kill Americans; they rape women and children; they murder Americans; they sell dope; they smuggle dope into America; they belong to gangs that have no qualms about killing Americans. And you have the unmitigated gall, the audacity to stand there and say, “they do jobs Americans won’t.” Bluntly speaking, Mr President, what a crock! And to add insult to injury, you sign agreements allowing their unsafe eighteen-wheelers on American highways carrying God knows what, taking American jobs, and undercutting our trucking industry’s ability to survive! And you want the American people to think you care about them? Who are you trying to kid?
And what illegal aliens are costing this nation is coming right out of the paychecks of hard-working Americans who are rapidly losing their jobs as you sell America out in a global redistribution of wealth scheme that will only end when Americans are living in third world squalor. You have sold out the American middle class, the very people whose labor has made this country what it is, for the filthy lucre finding its way into your pockets and the pockets of your comrades; that’s right, comrades!
Prostitutes turn tricks for the money paid them by johns. How are they any different than you?
On to your phony “War on Terror.” If your purpose were really to protect America and the American people, your first act after 9/11 would have been to close our borders, both North and South. But you haven’t done that, have you? Instead, you have purposely and with malice used your shill, Johnnie Sutton, to go after any border agent or law enforcement officer who dares protect our country, prosecuting them with trumped up evidence and by buying the testimony of illegal criminal aliens on our soil in violation of our laws, laws already on the books but not enforced because you refuse to enforce them!
The picture that comes to mind here, Mr President, is you kissing certain body parts of the Mexican president while serving up Americans on a platter to appease him. Again, how is this any different than the relationship between a prostitute who aims to please and a john? At the same time, every American is very aware that anyone who enters Mexico illegally is thrown in jail where the violator of Mexican law stays until Mexico decides to turn them loose, however long that might be.
The latest in your efforts to appease the Mexican prez is the investigation of the confrontation between Los Angeles police officers and protestors turned rioters. And despite the fact that the protestors were illegal aliens and should have been rounded up, processed, thrown in jail, then deported COD to Mexico, the officers now find themselves the target of your jack-booted thugs better known as the Federal Bureau of Investigation with its long and seedy history of cover-ups, lies, and deceptions to further the agenda of less than honorable men. And the bottom line is, if you were doing your job, these 12 to 20,000,000 illegal aliens wouldn’t be in this country and this incident would never have happened. That it did is your fault and the fault of those who preceded you who also did nothing, pure and simple. As for the police officers, our nation is under siege, our nation is in a state of war, not with Iraq but with illegal aliens. Not, of course, that you have noticed from behind your barricades in your ivory tower, protected from the “unwashed masses” that you look down upon with obvious disdain! Our police officers have every right to defend themselves against invaders!
Your refusal to clear this nation of the 12 to 20,000,000 illegal aliens; your failure to secure our border with Mexico; your kissing up to the Mexican president; obviously finds basis in your secreted meetings concerning the North American Union and the secreted establishment, under your watch, of the Security and Prosperity Partnership intended to dissolve the borders of America in pursuit of incorporating Canada, the United States and Mexico into one nation. If this isn’t treason, what is?
In summarizing your two presidencies, the only true war in which you have engaged is the “War on America.” You have done more to destroy this nation than did your predecessor, Bill Clinton; your father, globalist GHW Bush; than any terrorist has done to date, including 9/11 — the perpetrators of which have still not been identified, and considering the zeal of your Administration to cover up and ignore the facts surrounding 9/11, it appears those perpetrators are in or very close to your domicile.
You have sold America down the road to financial ruin, not only by continuing the de-education of children through the No Child Left Behind Act, but also by selling American jobs overseas, involving America in this phony-baloney undeclared war in Iraq, and establishing the Security and Prosperity Partnership.
And were it as the days of yore, where commanders lead their troops into battle, and you were in the line of fire, Iraq would never have happened. It’s great when you can send the children of the “unwashed masses” into battle to fight and die for the bottom line on the financial statement of a select few individuals and companies; it would be a different story if you had to lead the charge and risk losing your life as over 3,000 American soldiers have now lost theirs.
You claim to be a conservative Christian. Again, what a crock! There aren’t very many truly conservative Christians who want anything to do with you, your globalist policies or your Satanic memberships (Skull and Bones, Bohemian Grove); further, they resent your using them as a front for the same, smearing their name with every lie, every deception, every deceitful act.
John Adams said, in 1787,
“The people in America have now the best opportunity and the greatest trust in their hands that Providence ever committed to so small a number…if they betray their trust, their guilt will merit even greater punishment than other nations have suffered, and the indignation of Heaven…”
Do you really believe that God is going to look favorably on what you have done to destroy this once great nation?
President George W. Bush
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500
Dear Mr. President:
When is ENOUGH, ENOUGH!
We as members of the Arizona State Legislature are shocked by the blatant, coordinated, and arrogant demonstrations by the illegal aliens throughout the country. On April 10, 2006 Phoenix, Arizona experienced the largest anti-American protest in the history of our state � over 100,000 illegal invaders demanding �their rights.� Many businesses were forced to close for the day, schools were abandoned by students whose responsibility it was to attend their classes � not march in the streets. Many people were forced to make travel arrangements in the afternoon because some buses would not be running and some of the streets would be closed to traffic. Without bus service many government employees were unable to get to work. These protestors are NOT LEGAL CITIZENS, legal residents or even legal visitors in our country. They are ILLEGAL. They have no right to demand anything.
Many illegals oppose our American culture, do not care to learn the English language or assimilate into our society. They carry Mexican flags proving that they have no desire to pledge their allegiance to the United States. They arrogantly oppose our Constitutional process of citizenship, the Rule of Law, and the national sovereignty of the Southwestern United States. The millions of illegals who violate our laws are not our guests. They cheat other legal immigrants who willingly follow and respect our laws and procedures.
The negative impact of illegal aliens on all states, especially in the West, cripples our already over-burdened state budgets; creates black market economics that undercut American jobs, increases the levels of violent crime and drug trafficking, and diverts educational, medical and welfare benefits from American citizens. Moreover, it is unconscionable that the illegals demand rights to which non-citizens are not entitled.
Many of our Congressional leaders have failed their oath of office. They abet lawlessness of 20 million illegal aliens instead of preserving our rights as American citizens. It is their goal to bring this country into line with the poverty and corruption of countries like Mexico. National Sovereignty is the only thing you have that protects those things that you most treasure. Without it you have nothing. Providing you are willing to join forces with others like you, with the retention of national sovereignty, you might just have a fighting chance. If we lose our national sovereignty, hence our freedom and all else we care about, we will never get it back. Our Constitution, laws and freedoms, are being trashed piecemeal by people who appear to place no value on those freedoms which the Constitution of the United States guarantees to its citizens, such people coming to America from various dictatorial regimes where they never acquired a respect for our love of freedom� (Frosty Wooldridge, April 13, 2006 � Globalism: You Won�t Like It).
Article IV Section 4 of the United States Constitution states, �The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican form of Government, and shall protect each of them against invasion.� With all due respect, Mr. President, three to four million ILLEGAL aliens coming across the border annually is an invasion. During this time of a war on terrorism and the ability for anyone to so easily enter our country, we must secure our borders immediately. We must bring to an end the influx of trespassers and we must do it NOW!
You, as President of the United States, and our Congressional leaders have a choice to offend the illegal aliens who have stolen into this country and demand the rights afforded to United States citizens or to offend those of us who are stakeholders in this country. Do you have the courage to do what is right for America? Or, will you bow to the wants of those who don�t even have the right to be here? We hear from our constituents on a daily basis about their frustrations with a federal government who will not do the job they were elected to do � listen to the will of the people. In a poll conducted by CBS Channel 5 news in Arizona, 76% of the residents want law enforcement to arrest illegal immigrants.
We demand action to immediately declare a national state of emergency, as has been requested by the Governors of New Mexico and Arizona; use the National Guard and other troops until effective barriers are in place to stop all illegal infiltration; to support HB4437 or similar legislation and to physically control our borders from illegal entry immediately and permanently.
Rep. Russell Pearce
Dear President Bush:
I’m about to plan a little trip with my family and extended family, and I would like to ask you to assist me. I’m going to walk across the border from the U.S. into Mexico, and I need to make a few arrangements. I know you can help with this.
I plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports, immigration quotas and laws. I’m sure they handle those things the same way you do here.
So, would you mind telling your buddy, President Vicente Fox, that I’m on my way over? Please let him know that I will be expecting the following:
1. Free medical care for my entire family.
2. English-speaking government bureaucrats for all services I might need, whether I use them or not.
3. All government forms need to be printed in English.
4. I want my kids to be taught by English-speaking teachers.
5. Schools need to include classes on American culture and history.
6. I want my kids to see the American flag flying on the top of the flag pole at their school with the Mexican flag flying lower down.
7. Please plan to feed my kids at school for both breakfast and lunch.
8. I will need a local Mexican driver’s license so I can get easy access to government services.
9. I do not plan to have any car insurance, and I won’t make any effort to learn local traffic laws.
10. In case one of the Mexican police officers does not get the memo from Pres. Fox to leave me alone, please be sure that all police officers speak English.
11. I plan to fly the U.S. flag from my house top, put flag decals on my car, and have a gigantic celebration on July 4th. I do not want any complaints or negative comments from the locals.
12. I would also like to have a nice job without paying any taxes, and don’t enforce any labor laws or tax laws.
13. Please tell all the people in the country to be extremely nice and never say a critical word about me, or about the strain I might place on the economy.
I know this is an easy request because you already do all these things for all the people who come to the U.S. from Mexico. I am sure that Pres. Fox won’t mind returning the favor if you ask him nicely.
However, if he gives you any trouble, just invite him to go quail hunting with your V.P.
Thank you so much for your kind help.
The American Taxpayer
Dear Mr President:
There is a huge amount of propaganda and myths circulating about illegal aliens, particularly illegal Mexican, Salvadorian, Guatemalan and Honduran aliens.
1. Illegal aliens generally do NOT want U.S. Citizenship. Americans are very vain thinking that everybody in the world wants to be a U.S. Citizen. Mexicans, and other nationalities want to remain citizens of their home countries while obtaining the benefits offered by the United States such as employment, medical care, in-state tuition, government subsidized housing and free education for their offspring. Their main attraction is employment and their loyalty usually remains at home. They want benefits earned and subsidized by middle class Americans. What illegal aliens want are benefits of American residence without paying the price.
2. There are no jobs that Americans won’t do. Illegal aliens are doing jobs that Americans can’t take and still support their families. Illegal aliens take low wage jobs, live dozens in a single residence home, share expenses and send money to their home country. There are no jobs that Americans won’t do for a decent wage.
3. Every person who illegally entered this nation left a home. They are NOT homeless and they are NOT Americans. Some left jobs in their home countries. They come to send money to their real home as evidenced by the more than 20 billion dollars sent out of the country each year by illegal aliens. These illegal aliens knowingly and willfully entered this nation in violation of the law and therefore assumed the risk of detection and deportation. Those who brought their alien children assumed the responsibility and risk on behalf of their children.
4. Illegal aliens are NOT critical to the economy. Illegal aliens constitute less than 5% of the workforce. However, they reduce wages and benefits for lawful U.S. Residents.
5. This is NOT an immigrant nation. There are 280 million native born Americans. While it is true that this nation was settled and founded by immigrants (legal immigrants), it is also true that there is not a nation on this planet that was not settled by immigrants at one time or another.
6. The United States is welcoming to legal immigrants. Illegal aliens are not immigrants by definition. The U.S. Accepts more lawful immigrants every year than the rest of the world combined.
7. There is no such thing as the “Hispanic vote”. Hispanics are white, brown, black and every shade in between. Hispanics are Republicans, Democrats, Anarchists, Communists, Marxists and Independents. The so-called “Hispanic vote” is a myth. Pandering to illegal aliens to get the Hispanic vote is a dead end.
8. Mexico is NOT a friend of the United States. Since 1848 Mexicans have resented the United States. During World War I Mexico allowed German Spies to operate freely in Mexico to spy on the U.S. During World War II Mexico allowed the Axis powers to spy on the U.S. From Mexico. During the Cold War Mexico allowed spies hostile to the U.S. To operate freely. The attack on the Twin Towers in 2001 was cheered and applauded all across Mexico. Today Mexican school children are taught that the U.S. Stole California, Arizona, new Mexico and Texas. If you don’t believe it, check out some Mexican textbooks written for their schoolchildren.
9. Although some illegal aliens enter this country for a better life, there are 6 billion people on this planet. At least 1 billion of those live on less than one dollar a day. If wanting a better life is a valid excuse to break the law and sneak into America, then let’s allow those one billion to come to America and we’ll turn the USA into a Third World nation overnight. Besides, there are 280 million native born Americans who want a better life. I’ll bet Bill Gates and Donald Trump want a better life. When will the USA lifeboat be full? Since when is wanting a better life a good reason to trash another nation?
10. There is a labor shortage in this country. This is a lie. There are hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of American housewives, senior citizens, students, unemployed and underemployed who would gladly take jobs at a decent wage.
11. It is racist to want secure borders. What is racist about wanting secure borders and a secure America? What is racist about not wanting people to sneak into America and steal benefits we have set aside for legal aliens, senior citizens, children and other legal residents? What is it about race that entitles people to violate our laws, steal identities, and take the American Dream without paying the price?
Use this template:
May 1st 2006
George W. Bush
President of USA
1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW
Washington, D.C. 20500
Dear Mr. Bush,
It is my patriotic duty as an American Citizen to write you urging you to take immediate action to stop the invasion of our country by illegal aliens.
Please uphold your oath of office to protect and defend the United States of America by:
1) Immediately dispatching troops to secure our borders.
2) Immediately enforcing our current immigration laws with a demand on Congress for full funding to have our immigration laws effectively enforced.
3) Issuing an executive order outlawing Sanctuary Cities in the United States
Mr. President, do not let us down, we demand immediate action. On behalf of all of America�s citizens I ask that you not turn your back on us.
George W. Bush should—but will not—give the following speech about immigration:
My fellow Americans: for too many years we have ignored the problem of illegal immigration, for too many years we have looked the other way. Over time, a tiny problem has become a small one, then a medium one, and now it is a grave crisis threatening the very survival of our nation.
This problem has grown to desperate proportions because for 30 years we have completely failed to enforce our immigration laws.
Indeed, my administration has utterly failed since the day I took office. Worse, by promoting amnesty I have encouraged millions of illegal aliens to come to the U.S. with the false hope of gaining permanent U.S. residence.
Article IV, Section 4 of the U.S. Constitution states that the “United States will defend each state from invasion”. I took a solemn oath to uphold our Constitution. I have violated that oath and allowed our nation to be invaded on a staggering scale.
As of today, this folly is over.
Henceforth we will enforce our laws with a vengeance.
We will not:
– Tolerate illegal crossing of the border,
– Overlook illegal residence in the U.S.
– Condone exploitation of illegal aliens.
We will, however, implement an immigration plan that will remove every illegal alien from the U.S. before the end of 2006 and will make absolutely sure that we, the American people, never end up with our nation’s sovereignty in doubt again.
My plan includes a comprehensive mechanism for addressing the existing illegal alien population, a tough system to make sure that no corporation ever again profits from the exploitation of illegal aliens, and, last but not least, a dramatic change in our legal immigration system.
First, we must address illegal aliens. My message to each and every illegal alien is simple:
GO HOME NOW!
You have 60 days to arrange your affairs and leave. If you leave during this exit amnesty period and have committed no other crimes against the American people, you will suffer no penalty or recriminations. You will not be harassed or persecuted in any manner while you depart from our nation. You may show your appreciation for the better wages and working conditions we have provided you by obeying our laws.
If you leave voluntarily, you will be free to enter the U.S. in the future without prejudice or discrimination. You will be allowed to apply for lawful immigration to the U.S. in the future. However, you will be given no special privileges and will have to wait in line like every one else. And you will have to wait in your country not ours.
However, make no mistake, this time we are very serious. If you do not take advantage of our generous offer, and if you are caught after our amnesty ends, you will be banned from the U.S. for life. You will never be readmitted to the U.S. for any reason whatsoever. If you attempt to return to the U.S. after you are banned, you will be criminally prosecuted. If you want the opportunity to visit the U.S. in the future, if you hope to immigrate to the U.S., you must demonstrate your respect for our laws now�by leaving.
Second, after the two month period ends, we will use every government agency to enforce our laws.
– The IRS will no longer grant tax identification numbers to illegal aliens. The Social Security administration will no longer tolerate phony Social Security numbers.
– The Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) will leave no stone unturned, anywhere and everywhere in the U.S. finding and removing illegal aliens.
– Every police department in the U.S. will cooperate with the Federal Government in detaining and removing illegal aliens.
– Every traffic stop, every school registration, every hospital admission, every driver’s license application, and request for welfare will include a detailed check for immigration status.
But we will not deny emergency medical services to those in need. This is and always will be a compassionate nation. However, after those services have been provided our immigration laws will be enforced.
We will establish an 800 number that anyone in America can use to report illegal alien activity. If those reports prove accurate, you will receive $1000 for each any every illegal alien identified and deported. My fellow Americans, please help the U.S. government solve this problem.
After the sixty-day grace period, employment of illegal aliens by the unscrupulous in the U.S. will end forever. Any corporation or business caught with illegals on its payroll will be prosecuted without hesitation. I say this to America’s corporate coyotes that have brought our nation so much misery: Your time is up. Obey the law now�or be prepared to spend the rest of your lives in prison, penniless. Expect no mercy from this quarter, for you will find none.
ICE, the IRS, Social Security Administration, and the FBI will work together to prosecute every corporation employing illegal aliens in this nation. The penalties will be harsh. Anyone caught knowingly employing illegals can say goodbye to their families. A fine of $50,000 will be imposed for each and every illegal worked found. There will be no negotiations. All property used to exploit illegal aliens will be confiscated. I say this to America’s farmers: if you love your farms and homesteads, make absolutely sure you only have legal workers on your payroll.
To help enforce this law, we will pay half of all fines collected or moneys received from the sale of confiscated property to those who report illegal aliens. We will provide another 800 number for anyone who even suspects that an illegal alien is on their company�s payroll.
I call upon every American worker to look around you. Is your company profiting from the exploitation of illegal aliens? Here is your chance to help enforce the law and obtain a benefit from doing so. Of course, you will be fully protected from penalties that your employer might with to impose. In this nation, we protect those who help enforce the law, not those who break it.
I say to every employer who is obeying our laws. Thank you for doing the right thing by hiring Americans and paying them properly. If, however, your business has been hurt by those who cheat and steal from the American people, now you can do something about it. Report any competitors who employ illegal aliens and put them out of business.
You will gain and so will every working American.
We are sometimes told that we need aliens, immigrants, and foreigners to do the � jobs Americans won�t do.� We are told that people who walk across a desert to illegally enter our nation are somehow superior to our own citizens.
Such words are an affront to every American soldier wearing 25 pounds of body armor in the 130-degree heat of Iraq. They are an outrage to every American coal miner, steel worker, and refinery operator.
There is no job American workers will not do�for a decent wage and fair working conditions.
Once before in our nation�s history we were told that we needed a class of helots to do our dirty work, perform hard difficult jobs on our behalf.
Then as now, a greedy plutocracy preferred to exploit a class of foreigners rather than pay our own citizens.
That system was called slavery. And it brought our nation to ruin. As a nation, we still bare the scars of slavery and will for many years to come.
I, as your president, will not allow our nation to do down that road again. We will not in the 21st century renew the horrors of the 19th.
Third, for too long we have looked upon immigration as a right of foreigners rather than a privilege to be earned by those who are worthy.
Henceforth, we will limit immigration to this great nation. Only those immigrants who benefit the American people will be allowed. Those who will burden us, prey upon us, and divide our nation will be shunned, as they should be. We will welcome scientists, engineers, educated professionals and other gifted people from the far corners of the earth without prejudice or discrimination. We will not tolerate an immigration policy that favors one nation, one region, or one language. We will not tolerate an immigration policy that crushes down the poorest of our own people while profiting the greedy, the cynical, and the already privileged.
Some may question my motives in changing America’s immigration policy. I say that we cannot send our young men and women six thousand miles to defend the borders of Iraq, while our own borders go undefended. We cannot ask our young people to fight and die on foreign soil only to return to a nation where their jobs have been taken from them.
Within a year we will have:
– A nation where our borders are enforced and our immigration laws respected.
– Higher wages for our own workers.
– Affordable housing in many parts of this nation where now there is none.
– The freedom to move and travel instead of perpetual gridlock.
– Schools that work for the American children enrolled in them.
– Gradually, we will have one language to bind our nation together.
Thank you my fellow Americans. A new and brighter day has begun for the citizens and lawful immigrants of this great nation.
Ladies and gentlemen, our national nightmare is over